Not all grilling needs to revolve around a beef main course. This time, elevate your perfect-for-summer appetizer with a light yet full of flavor tilapia from our friends at Regal Springs. While grilling with a touch of oil would be enough for this fish, try stepping it up even further with a chimichurri marinade and garnish (prepared product by Supherb). The color alone will impress your guests.
We’ve tried it. Now, so should you!
- 8 Tilapia Loins, 1 ½” Squares (Regal Springs)
- 1/4 cup Chimichurri, divided (Supherb)
- 2, 3" Skewers
- 1/2 tsp. Fried Garlic (National Food & Beverage)
- 1/4 tsp. Red Pepper Chili Flakes
- Soak wooden skewers in water
- Marinate tilapia with chimichurri (leave a small bit leftover for garnish)
- Skewer 4 pieces of fish on each skewer
- Warm up to medium heat and oil grill so fish won’t stick
- Cook on grill for a total of 6 minutes turning over fish about halfway through
- Place on plate and garnish with a drizzle of leftover chimichurri, prepared fried garlic pieces and red pepper flakes