Super Bowl time is approaching, and it’s never too soon to start menu planning. As a group of football fans ourselves, we thought we’d give you a look into our kitchens where we will be making something better than wings. We’ll be making pork riblets supplied by our two of our preferred vendors, Maple Leaf Foods and Ken’s Foods.
Super Bowl Riblets Recipe
- 2 lb Pork Riblets
- 2 lb Pork Shanks
- 1/3 cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/3 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauce
- Heat oil in fryer or pan to 350 degrees.
- Pat dry Riblets and Shanks.
- Drop both meats into frying oil for 4 to 5 minutes watching color.
- Pull pork out of frying oil and strain excess oil.
- Put Shanks and Riblets into separate bowls and top the Shanks with the Sweet Chili Sauce toss and serve.
- Repeat the process with the Riblets and Sweet Baby Ray's