On March 21-22, 2017, the Food & Drink Resources team will be exhibiting at the Quirk’s Event in Brooklyn! Find us at booth #708 where we will showcase our market research capabilities. At the FDR Innovation Center, we offer full-service market research services to food manufacturers, restaurants, as well as other CPG companies.
Will you be at Quirk’s in Brooklyn or are you based in New York City and available to meet? If so, we hope you come by to discuss how we may be able to serve you.
At the booth, you will…
- Experience a virtual FDR Innovation Center tour
- Learn about what makes the FDR Innovation Center different from other consumer research facilities
- See why Colorado is the ideal place to do consumer research, especially culinary consumer research
- Meet FDR company leaders Richard Keys, Scott Randolph, and Sally Sparks
- Get a free FDR leather coaster and enter to win a Fitbit!
At the end of the first day, we will also be sponsoring cocktails in our booth. Come for a drink and stay for a chat!
More details about the Quirk’s Event in Brooklyn, a consumer research convention, can be found at thequirksevent.com/brooklyn/.