Meeting Space Rental For Your Next Denver Event
The Food & Drink Resources (FDR) Research & Innovation Center in Denver, Colorado, is a 10,000-square-foot space available for rent to professional chefs, culinary organizations, and businesses in need of a meeting space rental that includes a kitchen! Our facility is an ideal culinary event space for corporate training or team-building workshops, cooking competitions, and more.
Rental of the FDR Research & Innovation Center includes the use of our commercial test kitchen, consumer test kitchen, bar, dining area, recreation space, focus group room with viewing window, offices, boardroom, and photography studio.
When you rent our event space with kitchen you will have access to
- all equipment and dishes in our test kitchens
- furniture throughout the facility including ping pong and arcade games
- wi-fi, televisions, and sound system
- plenty of free parking in the surrounding lot
- enough space to comfortably fit groups from 2 to 100 people
Denver Test Kitchen Rental
In addition to events, the FDR Research & Innovation Center test kitchens are also available for culinary organizations in need of a kitchen space. As mentioned, we have two test kitchens and a test bar along with loading docks making it easy to transfer your items. Contact us to learn more.