Rent the FDR Test Kitchen for Your Next Denver Event
The Food & Drink Resources (FDR) Innovation Center in Denver, Colorado, is a 10,000 square foot space available for rent to professional chefs and culinary organizations. It’s an ideal culinary event space for training or team-building workshops, cooking competitions, and more.
Facility rental includes use of both of our commercial test kitchens, the bar, dining and recreation space, focus group rooms, offices and boardroom, and photography studio. You will have access to
- all equipment and dishes in our test kitchens
- furniture throughout the facility including ping pong and arcade games
- wi-fi, televisions, and sound system
- plenty of free parking in surrounding lot
- enough space to comfortably fit groups from 2 to 100 people
Rental prices start at $2000 per eight-hour block. Contact us for details about our test kitchen rental and availability.
Denver Test Kitchen Rental
In addition to events, the FDR Innovation Center test kitchens are also available for culinary organizations in need of a kitchen space. As mentioned, we have two test kitchens and a test bar along with loading docks making it easy to transfer your items. Contact us to learn more.