Do you like to golf? Network with others in the corporate restaurant industry? Visit Denver? Then the Food & Drink Resources (FDR) Golf Outing is for you. This is the first year for the event and we’d love to have you join us!
If you’re still not sure if the event is right for you, check out these 5 Reasons to Attend the FDR Golf Outing.
1. You are not eager to attend yet another conference or trade show, but you still want to connect with your colleagues.
2. Support a great cause – Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry in Colorado!
3. A trip to Colorado is always in order! September is a wonderful time to visit the Rocky Mountains and enjoy the changing Aspen leaves. Click here for a Colorado foliage map and list of places to visit.
4. Treat a couple of your clients or prospects to a day out of the office and on the course. You can sponsor players for only $250.
5. You like to golf, especially at championship-level golf courses like the Denver Inverness Golf Club.
The FDR Golf Outing is coming up on September 26, with a welcome reception and then registration the evening before at the FDR Innovation Center. Register today to reserve your space. More details at foodanddrinkresources.com/golf.
Thanks for stopping by and reading the Food & Drink Resources blog. Here we talk about food trends, culinary innovation, and the work of our team.