Take your restaurant or manufacturing business to the next level with operational and culinary sales support from Food & Drink Resources.
Culinary Operational Support
Food & Drink Resources (FDR) brings a fresh perspective and an affordable alternative. We work with restaurants and food/beverage manufacturers in a number of ways to innovate and create efficiencies.
- Recipe, product, and menu development – Above-trend, on-budget
- Restaurant audit – A comprehensive restaurant audit can make a struggling business succeed and a successful business grow
- Guest-facing – Menus, signage, packaging and choose fixtures, elevation design elements, and fabricators for an effective guest experience
- Kitchen layout – Kitchen and service area layout and design including the selection of equipment, fixtures, and furniture
- Staff training – Includes training/operational manuals and ongoing support
- Recipe yield evaluation
- Nutritional analysis – Includes analysis, labeling, recipe revisions, and ingredient substitutions to ensure dishes maintain flavor and meet established nutrition standards
Culinary Sales Support
Want to get in front of more decision makers? Ready for trusted colleagues who truly understand your business and industry to help you sell more? FDR has decades of experience in both restaurants and food/beverage manufacturing and the network to prove it.
- Sales plan – Solid plans with detailed reporting and analysis of sales results
- Presentations – Ready-to-go materials for client meetings and trade shows
- Food service and manufacturing connections – The FDR Manufacturing Network assists producers to sell more product to foodservice organizations and assists restaurants in sourcing quality, on-brand food and beverage